Date(s) - May 22, 2017
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Terry Fox Statue - 90 Wellington
90 Wellington, next to the Terry Fox Statue across from Parliament Hill. Outside of Capital Information Centre.
Join us for a fascinating tour of rich and vibrant cultural scene through some of the many works of art in public spaces in downtown Ottawa. Learn about the art and the artists who made the works, the role of public art, and some of the materials used.
We will visit the following works:
- Sir Galahad (Henry Albert Harper) by Ernest Wise Keyser
- The National War Memorial by Vernon March
- Dancing Bear by Pauta Saila
- Samuel de Champlain and Anishnaabe Scout by Hamilton MacCarthy
- Jetée by Steven Beites and Christina M. Joakim
- Hundred Foot Line by Roxy Paine
- and many, many more
The Following Information Is Required
Bookings are closed for this event.