Our 3-hour Centretown Neighbourhood Experience tour will have a local resident present the food, art and history that makes Centretown one of Ottawa’s coolest, most interesting and delicious neighbourhoods to explore. On this tour you will:
- Learn about the history of Ottawa’s downtown residential neighbourhood
- Try a locally crafted Ottawa coffee & drinks
- View impressive works of public art (Even some locals don’t know about!)
- Taste Ottawa’s Lebanese traditions
- Partake in the newest food trends in Ottawa’s downtown
- Explore back alleys with delightful surprises
- Sample sweet treats & delicious desserts the locals crave
- Interact with local shop and business owners
- And so much more!
*Please note foods may contain gluten, a variety of nuts, lactose, spices, and other food elements participants may have allergies to.
Please read our wavier carefully before purchasing tickets for one of our Centretown Neighbourhood Experience tours. We want you to enjoy your experience and want to ensure you are fully aware of any risk that may be associated with the foods offered on this tour.
MEETING LOCATION: Minto Park, corner of Elgin & Gilmour Streets (A 10-12 minute walk from Parliament Hill). Look for our guide with the RED UMBRELLA.
PRICE: Free for a limited time.
Space is limited! Online registration & pre-payment are required. Registration closes at 10 AM the morning of the tour.
Bookings are closed for this event.