Interested in working with Ottawa Walking Tours?
Ottawa Walking Tours & Step-On Guide Services offers 2-hour guided historical walking and bus tours through Ottawa’s downtown core, OWT is dedicated to letting our professional, bilingual guides, acquaint visitors with the history and charm of our beautiful city.
We are looking to hire full & part-time guides for the 2023 spring and summer seasons. We are especially interested in individuals who enjoy local and Canadian history and politics, working outdoors, as well as meeting interesting people from across Canada and around the world.
Successful candidates will possess:
- An interest in local and Canadian history.
- Applicants fluent in 1 official language are encouraged to apply. Fluency in additional languages is another strong attribute
- Oral FLUENCY in English & French is a STRONG asset.
- A mature, professional attitude and appearance.
- A prioritization on punctuality and comfortable working in downtown Ottawa.
- An abundance of diplomacy and tact.
- A positive, cheerful and optimistic disposition.
- An ability to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including juggling competing priorities, and an ability to undertake long term planning.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
Tourism or guide experience will be considered as assets.
Please send resume with cover letter by email to email@example.com.
Deadline: As Soon As Possible
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you to all applicants.