Join Ottawa Walking Tours newest initiative!
Our FREE "Pay What You Want" 3-hour Centretown Neighbourhood Experience tour will present the food, art and history that makes Centretown one of the Canadian capital's coolest, most interesting and delicious neighbourhoods to explore. On this tour you will:
- Learn about the history of Ottawa's downtown residential neighbourhood
- Be introduced to locally crafted Ottawa coffee & drinks
- View impressive works of public art (Even some locals don't know about!)
- Taste Ottawa's Lebanese traditions
- Discover the history of the citizens and families that built Ottawa's Centretown.
- Partake in the newest food trends in Ottawa's downtown
- Explore back alleys with delightful surprises
- Sample sweet treats & delicious desserts the locals crave
- Delight in impressive buildings and embassies the bus tours ignore
- Interact with local shop and business owners
- And so much more!
*Please note foods may contain gluten, nuts, lactose, spices, and other food elements that participants may have allergies to. Ottawa Walking Tours nor the vendor are responsible for any injury or medical distress caused by foods that are served.
Please read our waiver carefully before reserving space on one of our Centretown Neighbourhood Experience tours. We want you to enjoy your experience and want to ensure you are fully aware of any risk that may be associated with the foods offered on this tour.
WHEN: Saturday afternoons, May 27 to September 30, 2023
TIME: 2:30 PM
MEETING LOCATION: Minto Park, corner of Elgin & Gilmour Streets (A 10-12 minute walk from Parliament Hill). Look for our guide with the RED UMBRELLA.
PRICE: Free! We do ask that you tip your guide however for their time and service. A tip of $20 - $25 per participant is generally appropriate but as you see fit.
Space is limited! Online registration are required. Registration closes at 10 AM the morning of the tour.
We are wheelchair accessible.